CHANGE TO WIN
Job Title: Digital Strategist Annual Pay: 55K-65K/YR
Location: New York ,NY
Digital Strategist (NYC)
Change to Win (CtW) is seeking a Digital Strategist to assist in developing and maintaining digital communications for CtW campaigns. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring digital strategies across multiple channels, and for CtW itself, in order to increase brand awareness and improve engagement among other goals. The Digital Strategist will also work very closely with our Digital Director.
Change to Win is a dynamic coalition of North America’s most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country.
- Devise social media strategy and goals in collaboration with the Digital Director as part of CtW’s overall digital communications strategy.
- Design and curate content for social media, including graphics, written content, and other formats, in collaboration with the Digital Director.
- Monitor the web for relevant news articles, tweets, blogs, etc. for sharing on social media.
- Collect and organize relevant news clips for internal communications with CtW staff, allies, and partners.
- Write copy and design creative for online ads (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Write emails and campaign actions.
- Write online petitions and surveys.
- Keep your projects on track, analyze the results of your work, and communicate regularly with the Digital Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of promoting digital work.
- A strong commitment to social justice and workers’ rights.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, digital marketing or a related field with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of digital strategies, including list-building on various platforms, web content management, testing to optimize results, and online organizing.
- Demonstrated capacity to continuously develop knowledge and skills related to use of rapidly changing technology.
- Knowledge of unions or other advocacy organizations.
- Excellent writing, verbal and analytical skills.
- Excellent design skills and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience with video editing/production a plus.
- Experience with online-to-offline worker organizing a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and CMS platforms like Squarespace, Wordpress a plus.
- Spanish and/or other non-English language skills a plus.
- Sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure, strongly preferred.
$55k-$65k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
This position is based in New York, NY.
Women and people of color are strongly urged to apply. Change to Win does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.