Change to Win
Job Title: Senior Strategic Research Analyst
Grade, Salary: Compensation: $65,000 to $85,000 plus excellent benefits
Work Location: 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036 or New York, City, NY or Remote
Organization: Change to Win (CtW) is a dynamic coalition of North America’s most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country today. Change to Win’s Research and Strategic Campaigns (SRC) Team develops and executes comprehensive corporate reform campaigns in partnership with CtW affiliate unions.
Role: Senior Strategic Research Analysts (Senior SRAs) lead research projects that shape campaign strategy, and partner with CtW and affiliate field, research, legal, and communications staff to execute campaign tactics.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5 to 8 years of experience conducting research required, including financial and corporate research
- Strong quantitative and analytic research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong commitment to progressive social change
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work long and irregular hours, including work on weekends as necessary, as the demand and needs of particular campaigns dictate.
- Experience with union, political or community organizing a plus
- Spanish and/or other non-English language skills a plus
Location: CtW’s offices are in New York City and Washington, DC. Applicants wishing to live in other geographies as their home base will be also be considered.
Women and people of color are strongly urged to apply.
Change to Win does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
How to Apply: Submit your cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Please reference Senior Strategic Research Analyst in subject line.