Change to Win
Job Title: Strategic Campaign Director
Grade, Salary: Compensation: $75,000 to $100,000 plus excellent benefits
Work Location: 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036 or New York City, NY or Remote
Change to Win is seeking a Strategic Campaign Director to lead campaigns that challenge America’s largest corporations to take responsibility for how their business practices impact working families and their communities. Strategic Campaign Directors lead the research, development and execution of strategy for comprehensive corporate reform campaigns.
Change to Win is a dynamic coalition of North America’s most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country today. Change to Win’s Research and Strategic Campaigns (SRC) Team develops and executes comprehensive corporate reform campaigns in partnership with CtW affiliate unions.
Strategic Campaign Directors use a variety of skills to develop and implement campaigns.
The overall work consists of designing in-depth research plans, building relationships with both external and internal partners and coordinating a multi-disciplinary team to design and execute campaign strategy and tactics.
Strategic Campaign Directors have a supervisory level of responsibility, and oversee the development of team members. He or she must be an experienced leader in a campaign environment.
Driver’s license and travel are required.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- A minimum of seven years of campaign experience in union, political or community organizing
- BA degree or higher
- Strong campaign skills a must
- Experience in corporate research and analysis
- Experience in shaping internal and external messages
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory frameworks
- Ability to plan, organize and execute major campaign elements
- Experience supervising a team of co-workers
- Ability to train, develop and coordinate the work of staff
- Spanish and/or other non-English language skills a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent research, writing and speaking skills required
- Familiarity with database software
- Excellent people skills and must be a team player
- Strong commitment to progressive social change
Work Location: CtW’s offices are in New York City and Washington, DC. Applicants wishing to live in other geographies as their home base will be also be considered.
Compensation: $75k-$110k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits.
Women and people of color are strongly urged to apply.
CtW does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com, please reference Strategic Campaign Director in subject line.